A Full Service Business And Corporate Law Firm For Illinois Professionals
At Lifka & Lifka, P.C., Attorneys at Law, our lawyers bring over 50 years of combined legal experience to businesses and business owners throughout the Chicago area, from startups to thriving enterprises. We built our successful practice on a commitment to thorough legal service, always taking the time to carefully explain all of your options, so that you can make informed decisions that protect your interests. As a result, many of our new clients come to us as referrals from existing clients or other professionals.
Over 50 Years Of Experience Providing Top Legal Counsel
We provide a broad range of legal services to businesses and business owners, including comprehensive counsel on:
- Business formation or organization: We will help you determine the best legal structure to accomplish your goals and protect your interests. We will carefully explain the advantages and disadvantages of the different business forms.
- Corporate governance: We will take care of all matters required for compliance with state business laws, including shareholder meetings, corporate records and corporate resolutions.
- Business or commercial contracts: We will negotiate, review and draft the agreements you need to successfully run and protect your business, including shareholder agreements, vendor and customer contracts, operating and partnership agreements, employment agreements, and noncompete or confidentiality contracts.
- Sale or purchase of a company: We will also handle all agreements involved in the sale or purchase of a business or of business assets.
- Employment-related matters: We also counsel employers and employees on matters related to terminations, severance agreements and employment contracts.
- Commercial leases: We can help draft leases for commercial real estate.
- Estate and succession planning for business owners: We protect company owners and ensure that there is a plan in place for their company if anything were to happen.
We represent a broad range of commercial entities from family and closely held businesses to sizable corporations. Our clients come from many different sectors of the economy, from professional and service-oriented companies to manufacturing, restaurant and real estate businesses.
You Need An Attorney Who Will Look At The Whole Picture
To schedule an appointment, contact us or call 630-427-4735. We are available during regular business hours, and evening and weekend consultations can be arranged upon request. We can travel to meet with you, if necessary.